- The required boost time is selected by pressing the button marked boost, repeatedly.
- The LEDs adjacent to the time markers will light up in sequence, showing the selected boost period
- Once the boost selected is underway, the LEDs will go out sequentially.
- After 58 minutes the 2hr LED will flash for two minutes, and then go out indicating 1 hr remaining.
- The boost may be stopped at any time by pressing the boost button repeatedly.
BoostMaster Fused Spur Countdown Switches now added to the range providing timed output protected by a BS1362 fuse switch. Automatic timed countdown selections to a fail safe OFF using simple push button programming with clear LED output status. Simply replace existing single gang connection units or fixed appliance outlets.
- Up to 4 on times can be selected: 1, 2, 3 and 4 hours.
- Automatic timer countdown selection to fail safe OFF.
- Easy push button selection with clear LED output status.
- Replaces existing single gang connection unit or fixed appliance outlets.
- Provides timed output protected by a BS1362 fuse switch.
- Ideal for immersion and room heaters automatically switching off at end of time period set.
- Fits a standard flush or surface mount BS wall box min. 25mm deep.
- Typical applications such as immersion heaters, room heaters, heated mirrors, towel rails and selected lighting applications.
|Contact Type||Normally open|
|Operating Voltage||230V AC|
|Switch Rating 230V AC||13A resistive, 5A inductive, 1000W incandescent, 1000W halogen, 500W fluorescent,
100W compact fluorescent, 200W LED
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40ºC|
|Wall Box||Minimum depth 25mm|
|EC Directives||Conforms to Latest Directives|
|Dimensions (mm)||Width 85, Height 85, Depth 31|
Note: Product not suitable for discharge lighting.
We accept returns for exchange or full refund up to 14 days following delivery. We cannot accept items back after 14 days after delivery. The item must be in the undamaged original packaging plus the product itself must be in as new condition. The full outbound postage cost will be issued in your refund however the return postage will not be refunded.
If cancelling your purchase under the The Consumer Contracts Regulations, your product must be complete and in 'as new' condition. If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging. The product must not have been used or installed and data must not have been inputted. It should be returned with the original box and packaging, along with any accessories you received with it.
We cannot cancel your purchase when:
You return your product to us without proof of purchase
The goods got damaged during delivery
When sending items back to us please send them RECORDED delivery so they can be tracked. If the courier looses the item we cannot be held responsible.